Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Our unique celebration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Our unique celebration

Our unique celebration 2 years, 11 months ago #265

• Bunse
  • Fresh Boarder
After seeing man city doing the Poznan it made me wonder if we could make our own celebration. I reckon it will be a massive boost for the atmosphere and it would make the emirates more of a special place. I would imagine the majority of fans would join in, even those that have never even sung at a game Seeing 60000 do it would be proper.
Rangers have their bouncy and Manc city have adoted the Poznan but could we come up with any ideas??
This idea may sound completely stupid but it's worth a shout.
We Will Throw Everything In Our Arsenal!!

Re: Our unique celebration 2 years, 10 months ago #398

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
It would be great. It's not easy to just invent one overnight as it just becomes a bit contrived, rather than happening without planning.

Any ideas? The sillier the better I reckon.

What chance of playing Benny Hill as our 'victory track' after a win as people shuffle to the exits? Scant I reckon, but it'd sent us home with an even bigger smile on our faces.

Re: Our unique celebration 2 years, 10 months ago #399

• gooneraadam
  • Junior Boarder
I'm not sure that'll work at the grove, maybe we should have a cannon shot and everyone jumps up and down singing "ooh-to ooh-to-be ooh-to-be-a-gooner"?

Re: Our unique celebration 2 years, 10 months ago #402

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
It wasn't meant as a goal celebration, just a silly idea to play it at the end of the g....oh never mind!

Re: Our unique celebration 2 years, 10 months ago #405

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
That Man U fan who did a handstand at Stoke when they scored. Now there's a unique goal celebration!

Re: Our unique celebration 2 years, 5 months ago #552

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
Gooners sitting on shoulders (piggy back), shirts off, 5-2 up against the vermin, belting it out a la the original North Bank = works for me.
Time to create page: 1.16 seconds
Mailing ListJoin REDaction mailing list FacebookVisit REDaction's Facebook page TwitterFollow REDaction on Twitter RSS REDaction RSS newsfeed ShopREDaction's Shop
REDaction : RSS Newsfeed REDaction : RSS Newsfeed