Username Password: Remember me

northbank terrace choir
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: northbank terrace choir

northbank terrace choir 2 years, 9 months ago #450

• lb79
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok so with the introduction of the new northbank terrace outside the ground it got me thinking. How about if we were to use this area or one similar for the singing fans to convene half hour before ko for twenty mins to sing all our finest songs . I feel this would create a top atmosphere for fans making there way to the game and hopefully get them in the mood and get them involved. I know your prob thinking we should be doin this in the ground but truth is the ground is still empty 15 mins before and this would send us all in buzzin. Also what about a couple of areas for fans to meet at half time within the concourse to sing and inject some life into the place a singing zone if you like somewhere we can let's go f@*kin mental if we so choose. Just ideas let me know what you think

Re: northbank terrace choir 2 years, 9 months ago #451

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
I like the concourse idea. A designated area to congregate pre-match/half-time. A moshpit? With one of those drums standing alongside.

Maybe we should hire Gareth Malone from the BBC's 'The Choir' to get everyone singing.

Re: northbank terrace choir 2 years, 8 months ago #465

• lb79
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah the club can ref do a whole lot more to encourage atmosphere within the ground and having designated areas gives fans the chance to 'opt in'. Think the club should be using the slump in ticket sales to encourage more of the working class fans back who may have been priced out of the emirates . The club could also do a lot more to promote the new generation to come thru. could under 15s not turn up on the day and have one of the many spare seats for a fiver even if this went to that season ticket holder surely its better for business in the long run. Guess the club would argue it would send the message to st holders that's its ok to not turn up. Def need more singing areas tho so many people want to be part of the singing and want to be heard but can't because there in the wrong section

Re: northbank terrace choir 2 years, 8 months ago #471

• shaung101
  • Fresh Boarder
they had good old arsenal playing instead of fat yank elvis does this mean elvis is finally dead
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds
Mailing ListJoin REDaction mailing list FacebookVisit REDaction's Facebook page TwitterFollow REDaction on Twitter RSS REDaction RSS newsfeed ShopREDaction's Shop
REDaction : RSS Newsfeed REDaction : RSS Newsfeed