Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Anthem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Anthem

Re: Anthem 3 years ago #199

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
(sorry, should have read 'get' it on in The Rocket! subtle, but important difference.)

It get better with every view that does.

Re: Anthem 3 years ago #216

• vespaman
Primal Scream to be played this weekend in the ground!

We contacted Paul Burrell and tried to get it played at the udinese game but he went and left it in his car! He is going to try and get it on this weekend (sometimes he has no control over the music played) so listen out.

We will also play it in The Rocket, personally I really think it could work.

Re: Anthem 3 years ago #223

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
Awesome. Good work!

(I just hope Paul plays the right version ie. from Screamadelica, not the single version, as they are very different. The other version would sound stupid.)

Re: Anthem 2 years, 11 months ago #380

• DB10
  • Gold Boarder
Ivan Gazidis has just said in an interview that we need to come together (twice.)Has he been reading this site?

Let's hear it again in the stadium please Ivan. ('Come together' (screamadelica version) by Primal Scream.)

Re: Anthem 2 years, 9 months ago #434

• shaung101
  • Fresh Boarder
cant believe we still havent changed that fat yank elvis song it needs to be removed as soon as possible even if we just have good old arsenal till we find a song this has been going on from when we moved away from highbury.

if you have good old arsenal a least people would turn up on time and sing and not have to avoid that stupid fat yank song.

Re: Anthem 2 years, 9 months ago #436

• mott98
  • Fresh Boarder
In my oppinion Redaction should work along with Arsenal FC and ask all the Arsenal leglands little bits of what they think about of the Arsenal. From that arsenal music fans (hope cold play is one) will use that and incorpated it to work and with a amazing beat.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds
Mailing ListJoin REDaction mailing list FacebookVisit REDaction's Facebook page TwitterFollow REDaction on Twitter RSS REDaction RSS newsfeed ShopREDaction's Shop
REDaction : RSS Newsfeed REDaction : RSS Newsfeed